04 August 2008

loooooooooong hair

finally, i have got long hair! but man is greedy, i am not satisfied at all :(

I like thick thick slight wavy hair. something like this





SO far so good, only 4 not so positive feedbacks i've got. Sam, melda and claude prefer my short hair-dos. and stupid damien, threaten my hair with lighter and sissors!

I have never had this length since primary school. Dont know why i keep going for hair trimming, and on the other hand i dread having short hair :( so me, being so contradicting.

Men and women are so different.

Something, i cant understand. People are fake. I meet a couple recently. and i do not wish to elaborate.

Well, none of my business, shan't poke my nose into it :p

back to my hair :)

SO happy to hear, my good fren at work wants to do hair extension!

I am so glad you know.

I have been talking about it since CNY. but no one entertains me :(

PATHETIC~

finally , one fine hair, Ivy ask, and of course i say YES !

So this fine day, we pluck our courage and went to SALON TERRY, opposite tiong bahru plaza.

I have hear so much about ANGEL and VAIN BEAUTY at city plaza. one day i shall go there and try out.

read about it on www.flowerpod.com.sg

We went in, ask about process, texture and price.

I went to feel the texture of the fake hair, and i decide on spot, YES i want it!

although the clip-on would only last about 3 months (with good maintenance), i gan gan spent $200 on my long hair.

I do not want to be miserable and been unhappy, complaining about hair.

hahaha, neither do i m a spendthrif. i jus wana be happy :) (and i think i complain alot!)


ME - 1st day (140 strands)




After




Ivy



After




Me - 2nd day (180 strands + more trimming)




I am not acting sweet or cute, just dono where to look



Like what sharon liao says, it is like addictive, aft this i m trying out long wavy hair :p